Phrozen Keylogger Lite is finally available.
If you are constantly wondering or worrying what happens on your computer when you’re away then from now on your problems are over. Afraid of the online predators that harass your children online and want to keep an eye on their online chat behavior Wondering if your employees are not spending too much time on the internet and wasting your valuable time? Found some strange text messages on the phone of your spouse and are you now worrying about the fidelity of your spouse? Well, our software might be just the tool you need.
The Keylogger is divided in three distinct parts: the Lite version (FREE) the professional version and the Ultimate version The Lite version contain the keylogger program only, the professional version is the Lite version with blacklisting and synchronization in more (plus some other extra functions). The Ultimate version comes with extra surveillance functions (such as Webcam and Desktop surveillance).
What is Phrozen Keylogger Lite ?
Phrozen Keylogger Lite is a powerful and user friendly keylogger especially created for Microsoft Windows systems. Phrozen Keylogger Lite is compatible with all currently supported versions of Windows, which effectively means Windows XP to the recently released Windows 8.
Phrozen Keylogger Lite has been especially created to capture all keystrokes from any type of keyboard (PS/2, USB and even Virtual Keyboards). The captured keystrokes are stored into a local database. There they are sorted by their process name and the active window into a log.
Phrozen Keylogger Lite is running silently in background. When the program is successfully installed on a computer, it will capture all keystrokes fully stealthily and the program will remain hidden from every user. It will not slow down the computer it is installed on.
If you want to consult the logs of the current day or previous days just press the so-called “Magic Shortcut” and enter your personal password and the logs will be made visible in a new window. You can easily manage, export, delete, mark as important, mail, etc. these logs.
Phrozen Keylogger Lite also gives you the possibility to manage black listed words. When such a word is entered via keystrokes you will immediately be sent a mail which contains the entire context in which that ‘black listed word’ appears. This is a very useful feature: suppose you have forbidden your son to go to a specific gambling site and he does go there against your wishes, you then immediately get a mail that warns you of this transgression.
What could he do ?
- Phrozen Keylogger is able to capture all keystrokes on your keyboard. When you hit a key, Phrozen Keylogger will intercept every keystroke, even symbols and extra combination characters, like Ctlr-Alt-5 (which results in the € sign). Even when you type very quickly, no keystroke will get lost. Furthermore, it also supports Unicode characters, which means that, even if you are writing in – for example – Chinese or Russian, Phrozen Keylogger will be able to intercept the keys you hit. Note: Even virtual keyboards are successfully captured by Phrozen Keylogger. So, if you are using a Windows 8 tablet, Phrozen Keylogger will still work perfectly.
- When you have installed Phrozen Keylogger, there’s nothing that signals the user that his computer is being monitored. It won’t slow the computer down, it gives no random popup messages, etc. It behaves like a virtual ghost in the machine. Note: No shortcuts are created and Phrozen Keylogger only uses a ‘Magic Key’ that you can use to reveal the Administrative Panel in order to check the logs.
- When you want to know all keyboards events of the monitored computer, simply press the magic key to reveal the user-friendly Administration Panel (AP). With this AP you can easily change the settings of Phrozen Keylogger or efficiently consult all keyboard events. All logs can be read, printed, deleted, put in favorites etc. You can also export any log to read it at a time and place of your own choosing.
- To ensure the privacy of our user, all logs are stored in a single local database and strongly encrypted. Only the administrator is be able to read them, using his secret password. Even – in the extremely unlikely situation – if the database is discovered, it will still be virtually impossible to extract the logs history.
- Logs are intelligently stored in a local database. When encrypted by the administrator, they are sorted by year, month, day and hour. That means that the administrator can easily scan these logs and immediately understand the date and time the monitored computer was actively used. Note: Phrozen Keylogger allows you to effective filter the logs, which means you quickly find the process or word you are interested in.
Finally few screenshots of the program